Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Where's Walbany?

So I got my Waldo doll in the mail and we have been getting in to some crazy hijinks together... so much so that I'd thought I add a couple of photos now and again and let you guess where we have been around the area.

So....Where's Waldo in (and around) Albany?

1)
Wish you were here.  It kept reminding us of the chocolate waterfall in Willy Wonka.
Want to take in this gorgeous view?  Go here.

2)

At first I thought it might be a little disrespectful to Uncle Sam to have Waldo pose by his grave, but then I saw the bejeweled nutcracker someone left there and thought Waldo was just as patriotic and rocking his red, white, and blue with a tad more taste. To find out where Waldo is I WANT YOU to click here. (It is truly one of the coolest/spookiest cemeteries I have visited.)


1 comment:

  1. Dawn, I don't mean to be a jerk, but... it was a *little* easy to find Waldo in these pictures. Maybe he should consider camo shirts or something.

    Oh, and Cohoes Falls is the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails