Sunday, June 7, 2009

Splash Fountain!

At the risk of exposing one of my best kept secrets, I am going to let you in on a little place I love to take the kids to cool off. The fountains at the UAlbany campus are perfect for little ones.. I'll let the pics do the talking.

This is how deep the fountain is all around. It's perfect for shorties.

Rainbow!

These fountains are a new addition, and I think the kids might like these more than the big one.

We happened to have the scooter and the big wheel in the trunk, and the fountain became even more exciting!


Visitor parking is free on Saturday and Sundays, right next to Collins Circle. Spread the word, but not too much!

2 comments:

  1. oh man, i thought you were telling just me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I didn't recognize those fountains without all the drunk co-eds cavorting around during Fountain Day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails